Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Night Update

As I indicated in the previous post, Linda came out of the surgery with no complications. According to Rick, she is good for about one or two words at a time before drifting off to sleep. Gotta love those meds! Her doctor will watch her closely tomorrow (Tuesday) for pain issues and/or adverse reactions to her pain relief medication. They also warned Rick that it will be her worst day as she adjusts to her discomfort. My mom will see her in the late morning and will let me know how she is doing. I hope to have more info by 2:00 p.m.

2 comments:

Kathy Summers said...

So glad all went well. From personal experience, Yes the next couple of days will be tough. When you get home, it will help if the things you need are lower than shoulder level. God Bless You, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Dear Linda,

So relieved that all went with your surgery. Charlotte has kept me informed and you have been in my thoughts and prayers. You have always been a strong woman and I do so admire you.

With love,
Barbara DeCarbo