Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday Night Update

I figure that by the time I come up with an original title for these posts, I won't be doing this anymore!  Bear with me.  I heard from Linda at 9:30 this evening.  She was watching American Idol.  She's doing much better; she actually sounded pretty good.  Her headache, described as "a caffeine withdrawal, splitting headache" finally disappeared about 7:00 pm.  Rick and the kids came in for a visit and stayed about an hour.  She still expects to go home Wednesday some time after the doctors run their tests and do what doctors do.  I plan to see her in the a.m if she is still in the hospital.  Will post again around noon.

3 comments:

Kathy Summers said...

You are doing a great job with these updates, Julie. Thank You.

Anonymous said...

Linda, my love, thoughts, prayers and way-to-go-girl feelings are with you today, tomorrow and always.

Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Wow Linda! You are an amazing inspiration! I just went through a box of Kleenex reading your blogs and I am NOT a crier! You made me laugh, too. I loved the, "I get to sit in the front seat..." blog. Too funny! ;-)
I had heard about your cancer about a month ago, but had thought that everything was fine. Then on Friday, I learned, thanks to Charlotte and Joanne, that you would be having surgery. You, Rick, Taylor, Bailee and Jake are in my constant thoughts and prayers. Your attitude is everything!!!!
God Bless You!
Love,
Marie Cremins