Monday, March 16, 2009

Time

My, oh my how time does fly by, even when you can’t drive yourself anywhere.  The past few days have been very busy.  I was able to attend all my kids baseball/softball games and enjoyed getting out in the fresh air and chatting with friends.  I am still a bit stiff and sore, but nothing too bad at all.  I can honestly say that I thought my recovery would take longer.  It’s not that I feel completely normal right now, it’s just that I can do pretty much what I need to with little discomfort at all.  The body can sure be an amazing machine at times.  I have a doctor’s appointment on Wednesday morning and should learn some exercises that will help me get behind the wheel of my car soon!!!  So that’s that…nothing too exciting…just enjoying time off and recovering more and more each dayJ.


"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday."

Author Unknown

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda!
Happy St. Patrick's Day! May all the leprechauns bring you smiles and a rainbow of love. Don't be in a hurry to get back to school...enjoy yourself, be patient in driving...enjoy the beautiful weather.

Love.
Barbara DeCarbo

Michelle said...

I am on Spring break this week! Enjoying cleaning the garage (not!) I can't believe how fast my week is going either. Hope you continue to heal well and I hope you have Rick stepping and fetching!
Michelle Adair

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Looking forward to seeing you Sunday! Your picture looks GREAT!
Love,
Sheila